As I am writing I am in the Civic Center Music Hall waiting for a concert to begin.
I have been thoroughly enjoying my time here at convention. I bought my first baton--------check this out..... it's pink! I'll put a picture up when I can. No joke, I have a pink baton!!!!
I've been doing some soul searching in between sessions about life and happiness as it pertains to Teresa. Maybe I'll write about it later.
I guess it has a lot to do with the future. I know that after I graduate, I am going to Thailand in the spring. Who knows what will happen after that.... I know I talk about it a lot, but it is an issue that concerns me a lot. I guess I worry too much... Jesus said to seek first the kingdom, and then everything else will be added unto you.
He also knows our desires and wants....... but His kingdom comes first and foremost.
I don't really care if I'm some famous choir director like a lot of the people I've met here. I really want to make a difference in the world and in the lives of kids. I would really like to teach in a high school choral music setting. I would eventually like to get a Master's and maybe a Doctorate... but who knows if we'll even be around that long? Jesus is coming soon... best be about my Father's business.
11 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment