I am finally back in school....
South Carolina was great. I enjoyed every minute of every tour. We did get to go to the beach, but it was very windy, and nobody else brought their suit to go swimming. So I just romped around in the water up to my knees with Kara. It was tons of fun.
We spent most of our time downtown in Charleston. We had some amazing meals, and we've decided to audition for our own food critic show on Food Network. :) Not really. We also decided that we were going to get jobs and move to Charleston. I really enjoyed my time there... I sure wouldn't mind living there!
The rest of the conference was great... I left with a greater appreciation for the choral art and teaching. I was sad to leave OKC... it is a nice place as well. I met a lot of good people to know, and got several offers for graduate school. :) I would almost rather come back to ISU for grad school... I have a wonderful teacher, and I know he would give me the best education I could ever ask for. We'll see where the Lord takes me. All in His timing.
On the way back from OKC, I ran into some car troubles just past the IL-MO border... I needed to get off the road anyway. I was getting extremely tired, so the rest was well-appreciated. It turned out to be my thermostat and a gasket leak... nothing too serious, and it could have been a lot worse.
Anyways, just wanted to give an update.
11 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment