First of all, I want to say, I am thoroughly enjoying my time teaching the 6th Grade Performance Choir at Chauncey Rose Middle School. I taught on Wednesday, and it was okay. My host teacher, who happens to be the husband of the teacher I was with at Davis Park, gave me some suggestions to improve. Today he was out for meetings, so he had a sub, but I taught the class... and it went tons better!! Hooray!
Anyway, so I'm in the Single Women's class at church, and we are reading The Elect Lady by Bishop Eddie Long, and it talks about life's interruptions... how it's totally God preparing us for our election.
I had an interruption last night.
Funny thing is, I'm kind of okay with it. I don't know if it's out of just wanting to forget it and move on or to be numb from it or to become selfish and career-oriented or to be by myself for a while, but I'm ready to be done with it and just accept it and... be done. I'm beating a dead horse to deader than dead.
11 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment