I can't say I'm doing the greatest right now.
Why some things happen, I just don't understand. I simply don't understand it. It just doesn't make sense...
The hardest part is having to realize that God does... only He knows the future, and sometimes He tells us, "No." For whatever reason, only He knows why. He sees what is ahead of me...
But why does it have to hurt so much?
I hate love... I want to be done with it, finished, never deal with it again. I'm done being hurt. I'd rather be single for the rest of my life than deal with this crap ever again.
Go on and find some nice, beautiful girl and have a nice, beautiful life with her and have nice, beautiful kids and it will all be nice and beautiful. And I won't be a part of it.
I'm tired of it. It's just not worth it. I'm sick of being hurt like this.
11 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment