So... I went to church last night and I got really convicted. Pastor is doing a 12-part series on "The Bait of Satan" by John Bevere, about the spirit of offense.
Last night it was about people who are genuinely mistreated. I believe I was in that category in this situation. He talked about the life of Joseph, and how he was mistreated by his brothers. Joseph never complained about his life, and he never questioned God's faithfulness, even though he never saw God's promise in his life come to pass after 12 years. And even when his brothers came to unknowingly ask him for help, he blessed them. Needless to say, I shut up pretty quick.
In other news, I am working for the Office of Information Technology again as a student lab consultant. I think it should be a lot better than last summer because I don't have online classes to worry about. Hopefully I can spend some good time watching the 24-7 prayer room.
Haha... my dad just called me because he was worried about taking online classes... he's trying to get re-certified in SOMETHING so he is more marketable for jobs.
I just have such a good feeling about this summer. Hopefully it will be really fruitful.
11 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment