Friday, July 20, 2007

Deuternonomy 28:8

The LORD will send a blessing on your barns and on everything you put your hand to. (Deut. 28:8)

Here is what I'm going to do......

I really like making bracelets out of embroidery floss. I am going to make a bunch of bracelets and sell them for like $1 in order to fund mission trips, and to fund other projects, like a possible 30-hour famine (selling the bracelets to raise money), or to sow into the mission fund at church.

Lord, I'm committing this to You. I pray that You make this prosperous for Your KINGDOM.

1 comment:

Family of Faith said...

Teresa~
I love you so much! You amaze me at times with your zeal and fire and hunger for the Lord. You are truly a woman after God's own heart. God is gonna blow your mind with what he has in store for you. I am so thankful that I have the priviledge of being a witness to it! :-)