The more I sit here in front of the computer (at work) the more I realize how much I don't like it (the computer, that is).
I am really enjoying writing again... I used to have a blog on xanga, and I shut it down because I was spending all my time there. I like blogger, though, and I don't spend all my time here.
There's just other certain places that swallow up my time, or that I go to for the wrong reasons, aka Facebook. And plus, while I'm trying to read my Bible, it's really distracting having a computer in front of me. It's like I hear that voice calling me, trying to consume my thoughts.... just randomly surf, etc. I used to do that when I was younger, and I really ran into some problems, like a serious internet addiction. I have to get up an walk across the room every once in a while just to pull myself away. I really, really want to read my Bible.
Another thing, I just get so tired sitting here. So while I'm trying to read my Bible, I can't focus and I feel like I'm going to fall asleep. Good thing there's only one hour and fifteen minutes til my hour-long break.
11 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment