One thing I like about Pres. Bush is that he wasn't ashamed of his morals, and he stuck to his guns. Props to him for doing that.
One thing I'm afraid about Pres. Obama is that people are saying that he will use his presidency to reverse policies that Pres. Bush established... such as embryonic stem cell research (when there are plenty of other ways to get stem cells...)... possibly abortion...
I thought about that issue the other night. Someone told me that he supported abortion up until the third trimester... and even if that baby (NOT fetus) survives the abortion, you can't comfort it... and I pictured this baby being thrown in the dumpster and hearing it cry...
Think about your own children. When you first learned you were pregnant, was that baby just a fetus? Was it alive to you? What came to mind as you first felt that fluttering of the baby's feet brushing up against you? How does it feel to know that you helped bring another human being into this world?
Moreover, Obama doesn't support the policy that states that a minor must tell her parents that she is going to have an abortion. RIDICULOUS! A teenage girl who has just learned she is pregnant is certainly not in the right mind to make any reasonable decisions. Most are scared of their parents (and parents should be more open with their children so they won't be scared!!!!)
Ask any woman who's had an abortion... how does she feel? Most women say that they are haunted at night.
And what about the father? Doesn't he get to have a say? Most often, I think not.
And everyone who is getting an abortion should be required to have an ultra sound. I think if they saw the baby it would change their mind.
Sure, some people might say, "The government can't tell me what to do with my body."
I'm sorry, but you lost the right to "your body" when you conceived and became responsible for another human being.
If you didn't want to go to Chicago, why'd you get on the train? Nobody wants to take responsibility for their own actions anymore.
11 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment